Atlantic Marinas (a division of The Brick Companies) is now hiring a full-time office assistant. Atlantic Marinas has three properties, Patapsco, Magothy and Ferry Point. The selected candidate will work primarily at the Ferry Point location in Arnold but may occasionally work at the Patapsco office. This position includes frequent weekends. Duties include answering incoming calls, scheduling hauls, fielding inquiries, and receiving customer payments. High school degree is required, customer service experience preferred but not required. A familiarity with boats is also helpful, but not required. If interested, please send an email to email@example.com telling us about yourself and your qualifications.
Marina Service Crew/Yard Help
Love boats? Want to work on the water this summer? Atlantic Marinas (a division of The Brick Companies) is hiring for both part-time and full-time seasonal positions in our yard and service team! Duties will include bottom sanding and painting, boat washing and detailing, and assisting with haul and launch operations. Reliable transportation is required, experience is preferred but not mandatory. Pay depends on experience. Atlantic Marinas offers a fun working environment with opportunities for advancement and learning new skills. If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself and your qualifications.
Dockhands / Lifeguard
Atlantic Marinas (a division of The Brick Companies) is hiring for both part-time and full-time Dockhands and Lifeguards. This position requires excellent customer service skills as this is a highly-interactive position with customers; duties include:
- Greets and welcomes guests and provides excellent customer service
- Assists vessels on and off the fuel dock, dispenses fuel, and ties up boats.
- Ensure that customers are familiar with the area (i.e. Office, Service Dept., Ice Machine, Restrooms, etc.)
- Assist with loading and unloading boats from the forklift.
- Check the beach, picnic and pool areas for cleanliness on a regular basis and remove any garbage/debris from these areas.
- Performs routine marina maintenance to include light landscaping, trash pick-up and cleaning restrooms.
- Observes standard operating procedures and safety practices at all times.
- Performs lifeguard duties (Certification required, reimbursement of certification offered after 60 days of employment)
Download and complete the employment application, and send an email to email@example.com telling us about yourself and your qualifications. Feel free to contact us by phone with questions: (410) 437-6926.
Atlantic Marinas is a division of The Brick Companies and proud to offer team members great benefits and perks. Click here to view more